Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This blog is about as exciting as an extinct volcano.

Hmmm.


I suppose I should post something.


I could talk about my trip to...

(nd).

It was fun. It was real. It was...real fun. And it was, most importantly, super cheap! I will miss flying for free when I grow up.

As you can see, I scored some great tickets to the Oregon Symphony, with special guest Angela Hewitt. Being, as I am, a wannabe former budding virtuoso (yes, you're reading the words of a one-time Broomfield Piano Festival finalist), I loved it. Incredible musicianship.

And it was fun watching the kids at the zoo watch the sea lions...

  
  
  


And I'll go ahead and let the record companies know that I have purchased a new, more fancified digital piano and I am still a force to be reckoned with.

No comments: